We provide the focus for football in England’s largest village:
Running 4 senior Mens teams U9′s/U10’s/U11’s/U12′s/U13’s/U14’s/U15′s and U16’s in league football.
Also league football in small sided games for U17′s/ U15′s/U13′s/U11′s girls.
Organise friendlies for Under 8’s and Under 7’s.
A weekly informal fitness evening Providing informal sessions for 5 to 8 year olds. Linking with the Comprehensive and 4 primary schools.
Why We Exist
- To keep the kids off the street!
- To improve football standards
- To keep kids playing football when they leave school
- To encourage community spirit
- To improve fitness and sporting expertise
- Enjoyment of leisure time for all age groups
What We Are Proud Of
- League teams in all age groups
- Links with Plymouth Argyle, Exeter City, Torquay United and Truro
- Raised £25000 towards development / running costs
- Former England Under 16 International
- Brand new clubhouse and changing facilities
- Covered dug-outs on both full sized pitches
Our Sports Development Goals
- A structured ‘mini soccer’ Centre of Excellence
- Senior side to gain promotion to higher grade football